VENTILATOR DUAL ACTIVE IRO-39
Ventilator dual active
air Release Valves 02.jpg
Sales price without tax:
• Double or triple action kinetic air valves to extract and impel
air from and into irrigation systems.
• Made of nylon 6.6 and reinforced with 30% fibreglass. Rubber
closure gasket and polystyrene float.
• Operating range of 0.2 to 15 bar.
• Continuous operation.
• Automatic effect.
• Extracts more than 500 m3/h of air on filling the installation,
without the valve closing through absence of air.
• Extraction of more than 45 m3/h of air in installations with
hydraulic pressures of 4 bar.
• It extracts the air from the installation while the pipelines are
filling. When the water reaches the inside of the valve, the float
rises and closes the discharge outlet.
• It provides automatic control, eliminating any residual air
pockets from reaching the valve. This causes the float to drop,
partially or totally opening the discharge outlet. The system
pressure does not prevent this function from being carried out.
(ONLY IN TRIPLE FUNCTION VALVES)
• It prevents the pipes from collapsing due to pressure
decrease when the system is emptied. As the system is being
emptied, the float drops and opens the seal, allowing air to
enter the pipe.
• Made of nylon 6.6 and reinforced with 30% fiberglass.
• Sealing gasket, rubber and polystyrene float.
• Male Thread 2" BSP or NPT.
• Swivel female elbow with 1/2" thread and anti-insects
• Drip irrigation systems, sprinkler irrigation systems
• Width: 10 cm.
• Height: 25 cm.
• Weight: 860 gr. y 1250 grs. (brass base)
• Unids per box: 10.