SPRINKLER PULSATING FULL CIRCLE IRO-46 ¾''
Sprinkler pulsating full circle
Sales price without tax:
• Medium flow and low angle agricultural impact sprinkler
• 3/4” male or female connection.
• Made of plastic, brass and stainless steel.
• High-resistance rotating joints.
• Nozzle angles of 7º and 7º.
• Specially designed for greater reach on Pivots, windy areas
or under-tree irrigation.
• Range distance: 11.5 - 15.5 m.
• Flow: 310 - 3520 l/h.
• Working pressure: 1.75 - 4.5 bar.
• Area: Full circle.
• Nozzles: Two nozzles: one main nozzle and a secondary
nozzle or plug.
• Trajectory angles: 7º and 7º.
• Maximum stream height: 0,6 m.
• Rotation time: Depending on the pressure and the nozzles,
the rotation will be constant and continuous.
• Horticultural plantations, cereals, tubers,
leguminous plants and fruit trees.
• Height: 14 cm.
• Width: 19 cm.
• Weight: 190 g.
• Units per box: 50.
• Threads in BSP or NPT under demand.
• Secondary nozzle similar to the main nozzle.
• Connection coupling in plastic or brass.
• Assembled on a pressure regulator for selfcompensation
of pressure and flow.